Come and Explore
Please see the links below that provide a general description of areas of town for commercial/industrial, retail and downtown uses.
Retail, Commercial, & Downtown Maps
Town PDF maps
The Town’s GIS team produces a variety of maps. Links to standard Town maps are listed below. Many of the maps are large and may take awhile to open on your computer. Most of the maps are designed to print on large-format printers.
GIS data is available upon request. Call them, 303-660-1391, for additional information.
- Ridgeline and Skyline Map – This map shows protected skyline and ridgeline areas that preserve the visual integrity and topographical character of the area. These areas are protected under Town ordinance.
- Parks, Open Space and Trails Map as of March 2008 – Parks, Open Space and Trails map as of March 2008. Changes are always in process, so check with the Parks and Recreation Department for the latest updates. We will replace this map with an updated version biyearly. Obtain a hard copy at the Castle Rock Recreation Center, 2301 N. Woodlands Blvd.
- Standard Town Map – The Streets and Neighborhoods Map shows roads, railroads, major subdivisions, surface water, schools, parks, open space, trails and several Town facilities.
- Election District Map – Election Districts. Use the zoom in feature of Adobe Acrobat to see more details. Direct any questions about the districts to the Town Clerk, 303-660-1367. Note: This document will take a long time to open over a modem connection.
- Snow Route – This map shows snow route priorities.
- Zoning Downtown Castle Rock – The PDF is sheet 1 of 2 of the official zoning map and displays the downtown zoning. We will replace this map with updated versions as changes occur.
- Zoning Planned Development Areas Castle Rock – The PDF is sheet 2 of 2 of the official zoning map and displays only the planned development zoning.
- Government Facilities – Overview of government facilities in Castle Rock.